PREVIOUS POSITIONS: Lecturer with tenure at University of Sheffield (2015-20), Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow at MOVE (2018-20), Jean Monnet fellow (2014-15) & Max Weber fellow (2013-14) at the European University Institute.
MAIN FIELDS: International Macroeconomics, Macroeconomics of Labor Markets.
- Fiscal Policy: fiscal consolidation with tax evasion & corruption / fiscal austerity at the ZLB in a currency union / public wage bill and private productivity / spillover effects of public infrastructure spending
- Migration: fiscal austerity and emigration in the Greek Depression / macro effects of migration shocks in Germany / Understanding Migration with Macroeconomics
- Automation: automation and sectoral reallocation
FUNDING AS PI:
- 2020-2022: HFRI grant to lead a research group with a postdoc (T. Christou) & a PhD student (K. Mavrigiannakis)
- 2018-2020: Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (research assistant: T. Bighelli)
PROFILES: google scholar