PREVIOUS POSITIONS: Lecturer with tenure at University of Sheffield (2015-20), Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellow at MOVE (2018-20), Jean Monnet fellow (2014-15) & Max Weber fellow (2013-14) at the European University Institute.
MAIN FIELDS: International Macroeconomics, Macroeconomics of Labor Markets.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS: macroeconomics of technological change, skills mismatch, and migration | response of fiscal policy in the COVID-19 pandemic.
FUNDING AS PI:
- 2020-2023: HFRI grant to lead a research group with a postdoc (T. Christou) & a PhD student (K. Mavrigiannakis)
- 2018-2020: Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (RA: T. Bighelli)
- APRIL 22: New version of “Emigration and Fiscal Austerity in a Depression“, resubmitted to the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
- FEBR 22: Check out the briefing (with Evi Pappa) on COVID-19 fiscal spending for EU Parliament’s in-house think tank
- invited seminar at the Paris School of Economics (October 2022, scheduled)
- invited seminar at the Bank of Greece (16 June 2022, scheduled)