Qualifications and Training
I hold two teaching certificates:
- I am a fellow of the Higher Education Academy in recognition of attainment against the UK Professional Standards Framework for learning and teaching support in higher education. [UoS Teaching Certificate] [HEA Certificate]
- I have also obtained the EUI Teaching Certificate. The training program included workshops in course design, curriculum development, small group microteaching, teaching in culturally and linguistically diverse classrooms, and finally a teaching exchange week at Universitat Pompeu Fabra where I gave a guest lecture in Labor Economics.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona: in Spring 2019 and 2020, I gave to IDEA 2nd year MPhil students a course on Open Economy Macroeconomics (syllabus).
- University of Sheffield: during 2015-2018, I taught Public Economics to postgraduate students (a webinar is available here – my part starts after the 11th minute), as well as undergraduate core modules on Macroeconomics (1st- and 2nd-year).
- European University Institute: in Spring 2015, I designed and taught a 10-hour lecture series on Macroeconomics for Non-Economists for the PhD programs in Political Science, Law, and History (syllabus).
- Athens University of Economics and Business: during my PhD studies , I was Teaching Assistant for: Macroeconomic Theory and Policy (postgraduate) and Macroeconomic Theory, Econometrics I, Principles of Economics II (undergraduate).