Qualifications and Training
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy in recognition of attainment against the UK Professional Standards Framework for learning and teaching support in higher education. [HEA Certificate] [UoS Teaching Certificate]
- EUI Teaching Certificate: training included workshops in course design, curriculum development, small group microteaching, teaching in culturally and linguistically diverse classrooms, and a teaching exchange week at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (guest lecture in Labor Economics).
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona: International Economics, jointly with Prof. Tim Kehoe, to IDEA 2nd-year MPhil students (Open Economy Macro syllabus).
- University of Sheffield: Public Economics (see webinar, after 11:00)
- European University Institute: Macroeconomics for Non-Economists for PhD students in Political Science, Law, and History (syllabus).
- Athens University of Economics and Business: Topics in International Economics (Year 3 – evaluation in Greek) and Economics of EU Competition Policy (Erasmus program).
- University of Sheffield: Intermediate Macroeconomics (Year 2 core module) and Economic Analysis and Policy (Year 1 core module).